There may be cases where the device information of the Android phone cannot be obtained and the screen does not move to the "one-time authentication key" creation screen when the login information item is selected to generate a secondary authentication key (one-time authentication key) on the "List of login information" screen.
In addition, in order to prevent unauthorized use of other people's phone numbers, it is necessary to apply a separate identity verification function. In the "BaroPAM" app, its own algorithm is applied and the identity verification procedure is executed as follows.
Unlike Android phones, the iPhone cannot obtain device information due to its own security, so it is necessary to apply a separate identity verification function to prevent unauthorized use of other people's phone numbers only in the case of iPhone. The "BaroPAM" app uses its own algorithm. By applying, the identity verification process is carried out as follows.
1. In "List of application information", click the application login information item to generate a secondary authentication key (one-time authentication key).
2. If you have not performed the identification process, the following screen for identification appears.
3. Enter the iPhone's phone number as a number and click the "Confirm Yourself" button.
If you click the "Confirm Yourself" button, you first check the validity of the input items and then proceed with the verification work for your phone number.
If the phone number is less than 8 digits, the message "Please enter more than 8 digits of phone number." appears on the screen.
4. When it is completed normally, the OTP is generated by an internal algorithm to check whether it is the user's phone number, and then click the "Send SMS" button on the next screen to transmit the generated OTP to the input phone number.
If you enter someone else's phone number, you may be punished for illegal use.
5. Then, the OTP sent by SMS is displayed on the keyboard at the bottom as follows.
If you click the OTP displayed on the keyboard, the internal OTP verification module proceeds to store the phone number after verification.
If the OTP is not displayed on the keyboard like the screen above, be sure to set up a more convenient password auto-completion function from iOS12 (Go to iPhone's "Settings" -> "Passwords" -> "AutoFill Passwords" -> "Allow") Confirmation should be done.
If you enter OTP directly without sending SMS, "To verify your identity, you must send an SMS message." or "To enter the authentication number, you must select the authentication number in [From Message] received by SMS on the numeric keypad at the bottom of the phone." appears on the screen.
6. If the identity verification process fails, the following message appears on the screen, and the identity verification process must be performed again.
7. If the OTP input time exceeds 10 seconds during the identity verification process, the following message appears on the screen, and the identity verification process must be performed again.
'▶ BaroSolution > 가이드' 카테고리의 다른 글
|기억할 필요 없는 비밀번호를 위한 BaroPAM의 API 가이드(NodeJS 웹 서버) (0)||2021.01.29|
|Oracle 사용자를 위한 추가 보안 계층을 추가하여 보안을 강화하기 위한 BaroPAM의 API 가이드 (0)||2021.01.07|
|BaroPAM 앱 사용 시 아이폰(iPhone)의 본인확인 방법 (0)||2020.12.10|
|BaroPAM solution user guide for 3-step authentication to strengthen the security of information assets(App/Web) (0)||2020.09.02|
|정보자산의 보안강화를 위하여 3단계 인증을 위한 BaroPAM 솔루션의 사용자 가이드(App/Web) (0)||2020.06.27|